Friday, February 11, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Dance


Jon has been busy...so much so that we are considering putting Sydney in part-time daycare or preschool to give me a break and an opportunity to work more on social media for local businesses. Jon was happy to drop everything to take Sydney to the Daddy/Daughter dance put on by the Zoo. The day before the dance, Sydney and I had fun having her try on dress after dress until we finally settled on the one below. I think we picked out a pretty cute one. Apparently Jon & Sydney had fun dancing the night away, checking out the indoor portion of the zoo, and eating chocolate fondue.
I on the other hand, had a wonderful Mom's night out. The evening started by getting tea at my favorite coffee shop, then meeting up with a friend for a much needed pedicure.
All around a pretty great night!





2 comments:

The Kluver Family said...

I saw some on FB - but these are just so cute! Sounds like it was a great night for everyone! :-)

Sandy said...

Thanks!