Saturday, April 25, 2009

This & That




Since I know you all have been missing my blogging, I figured it was time for an update. :)
Sydney is saying new words left and right, its absolutely amazing.  One of my favorite things to hear her say is "Toe-y" for Chloe, our cat.  Its so precious.  She loves looking at picture books/I Spy books and sometime will even say "I spy.." then point at the object.  Too cute!
Most of the time when she sees a star, she starts singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (she sings the up above portion.)  She has the hand movement down pretty good for it too.

Jon & I have been fortunate to receive several free tickets to artsy events, as of late.  In the past month or so we have seen Throughly Modern Millie, Sideways Stories, the Ten Tenors, and I took Ma to see Girls Only.  I absolutely love going to the theatre, so getting free tickets is an added bonus!

We've been enjoying riding our bikes with Sydney in her spiffy trailer.  I am so happy Spring is here so we can spend more time outside.  I am NOT a fan of cold weather, I just don't seem to warm up easily.  

.....Sorry, Whitney, no recipes today!  Feel free to post some or at least some menu planning ideas! :) 

No comments: