Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday & other happenings

I haven't posted in awhile, but am gearing to get back into the grove of blogging. Since I've posted last, Sydney has had her first haircut, first dentist appointment, and her second birthday. We are gearing up for Christmas and Syd loves talking about Santa Claus.

Jon's company is scaling back, way way back, so as of the end of the year he will no longer be employed. The good news is, he is restarting up his Macintosh computer consulting company and seems to be on a roll, already. Go, Jon! Its amazing how social media has changed the way of doing business since Jon left it in 2005. It has opened up new avenues that weren't possible, before.

As for me, I've been harnessing my creative juices. To find out how, check out my alter ego, Urbangirldesigns.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can eat everything you like without gaining any weight! :)

No comments: